Thursday 21 March 2013

CONSTRUCTION: MY ALBUM FRONT COVER

Here are two different versions of album front cover I designed for our project. I have altered the design from the original draft as my groupmate and I both agreed that showing the faces of the band members and having them filling up the whole cover would suit the band more, as it is energetic, loud and bold.

The difference between these two covers are that the first one has a watermark effect, which seems more artistic and alternative; and the second one has a smaller band logo but the band members are on the foreground, which is loud and clear.

I like both of them as they both carry different messages and create different effects. Therefore, we are going to show these to our target audience when we have finished the back cover and get some feedback.



No comments:

Post a Comment